Efficient program lines to credit.
Solution to your financial matters
In ancient times, since free humanity began to seek its livelihood, the diversification of work with different trades and professions appears as if by magic. The appearance of the currency greatly facilitated trade and its derivative activities. But what lasted as development aid from barter to the present was fundamentally “trust”, “the trust”, and this, in technical words, is simply credit or financing.
This procedure made it possible in the capitalist world that we live the social ascent, that is, that the one who had nothing could have something else to be able to progress and subsist.
We are discovering today, despite uncontrollable “bubbles”, despite the bad press that the loan has today, that financing remains “the foothold” of the Archimedes machine that moves the world and is the weapon of development of humanity. Like fresh water and precious metals, money is a scarce commodity and as such has a price in the market.
As an economic group has endured as a solvent company for several years since its founder wanted to take its clients and friends to this “social ascent” by providing its financial tools. Your commercial brand in Spain of financing, Fine Company and stock market investments ibericbank.com
Types of credit
As a main course, its journey begins today with its spectacular and efficient program of lines of credit to fix complicated financial situations of families and companies offering them the best plan for their liquidity drowning through its exclusive catalog of financial products, namely:
- Traditional credit: Loan that includes one foot and a number of installments to be agreed. Usually these fees include insurance against any involuntary accident.
- Consumer credit: Short or medium term loan (1 to 4 years) used to acquire goods or cover payment of services.
- Commercial credit: Loan made to companies of different sizes for the acquisition of goods, payment of services of the company or to refinance debts with other institutions and short-term suppliers.
- Mortgage credit : Money provided by the bank or financier to acquire an already built property, a land, the construction of homes, offices and other real estate, with the guarantee of the mortgage on the property acquired or built; Normally it is agreed to be paid in the medium or long term (8 to 40 years, although the usual is 20 years).
- Consolidated credit: It is a loan that brings together all the other loans that a borrower has in progress, in a single new loan. Usually, these consolidated loans allow those who subscribe to pay a periodic installment of less than the sum of the separate loan installments, although the credit term and / or the interest rate to be applied is usually extended in return.
- Personal credit: Money that the bank or financial person gives to an individual, natural person, and not a legal person, to acquire a movable property (understood as such for property that is not property / housing), which can be paid in the medium or short term (1 to 6 years).
- Pledge Credit : Money that the bank or financial entity gives to a natural person, and not to legal entities to make the purchase of a movable property, generally the element must be approved by the bank or financial entity, and since this good Furniture to buy will be left with a pledge, until once the debt with the financial institution or Bank is settled.
- Fast credit : It is a type of loan that is usually commercialized by private equity financial institutions, with a low amount and some flexibility in repayment terms, becoming attractive products, especially in cases of urgent liquidity needs.
- Mini Credit : Loan of small amount (up to 300 USD) to be repaid from 61 days granted by credit institutions. They are characterized by their agile application, their quick approval or denial and for being much more expensive than bank loans.